Saturday 10 February 2018

Ride my Bike

I made this card for one of my great nephews and am entering the Lili of the Valley 'One for the Boys' challenge.  I'm also entering the Alphabet Challenge 'W for Wheels', the Crafty Calendar Challenge '2 or more layers' and Seize the Birthday 'Anything Goes'.


Card blank: 6" x 6" white matt
Image: Lili of the Valley 'Reding my Bike' precoloured topper
Stamp: Woodware 'Salutations'
Ink: Memento Gray Flannel
Card: Dark Grey matt
Paper: Lili of the Valley 'Candles and Cakes'

I layered red paper onto grey card and attached it to the card front.  I then attached a piece of spot paper to the left side of the card.  I trimmed the precoloured image and using my MISTI I stamped the sentiment in the top corner, stamping it a couple of times so the ink was the same colour as the grey matt.  The image was then layered onto grey card and attached to the centre with Pinflair glue.

Kath x

13 comments:

Carol S. said...

Great card and perfect paper for the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Super card Kath and a really great image.

Kath x

Pat said...

This is a sweet image from LOTV Kath and love the matting and layering with that quite retro paper and the pop of red tones in perfectly with the top the boy is wearing. x

cotnob said...

This is a fun card Kath, a super image and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The picture is so sweet!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Valerija said...

Cute and very beautiful Kath!

Sue said...

Hi Kath, What a lovely cute card.

Hope you have a nice day. Sue

meg said...

Super image and great papers love this card

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Kath, I love the great image.

Sue xx

Barbara said...

Your choice of papers really enhances this focal image. It really makes a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday, hope to see you again.
Barbara DT Member

KandA said...

Fabulous card Kath and a great image xx

Basslady said...

what an adorable image and colouring!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Kath, such a sweet image.
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Hugs Julie xxx