Tuesday 17 July 2012

Mr & Mrs

I made this card for the July Woodware Sketch Challenge.


I attached a piece of pink glitter Spring Feast paper to the front of a white pearlescent card blank.  I stamped the champagne glasses from the Woodware ‘Getting Married’ stamp set onto an oval of white pearlescent card using Versafine Black Onyx ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder., before colouring the image with Promarkers.  This was attached to a scalloped circle cut from a sheet of red and gold Magenta paper.  I used my Woodware Crafty Edger and Antique Floral cassette to cut a strip of the Magenta paper and then attached a piece of white ribbon around the paper.  Following the sketch, I attached the strip of paper across the card and used foam pads to attach the topper to the left of the card.  To finish, I applied dots of Diamond Stickles on the champagne bubbles, Glossy Accents to the flower centres and three small clear rhinestones to the ribbon.

Kath x

No comments: