Wednesday 25 March 2015

March Rudolph Day

It's hard to believe that this is the third Rudolph Day this year!  For this month's card I decided to use the fabulous Merry Box die that ScrappyMo gave me when I was her Guest Designer in January.


Card blank: 6" x 4" white silk 
Die: Memory Box 'Sparkling Tree Tile'
Punch: Woodware mini star
Card: Green mirri and white silk

I die cut the tree onto white card, trimmed it to size, layered it onto green mirri card and attached it to the card front.  I then attached a punched star to the top of the tree.  I'll definitely be making more of these cards - thanks for the die ScrappyMo!

Kath x

13 comments:

sally said...

I've not seen that die before! Looks really nice done like that :-)

Sally

Sarn said...

WOW - I love this elegant CAS card Kath. xxx

Sarn said...

Happy Rudolph Day! xxx

cotnob said...

This is such an elegant card Kath, a very striking colour combination.
Pauline
x

scrappymo! said...

This is stunning, Kath!

I love the contrast of the white against the dark background.

Thank you for taking part in the March Rudolph Days challenge.

KandA said...

Love this card Kath, such a fabulous CAS elegant design xx

Sue said...

I have not thought of using mirror card with an embossing folder, but i will try it now as that card is loveley.

Hope you are having a nice week. Sue

Kathleen said...

Great card and a really lovely die, love the black and white.

Kath x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Simple yet so beautiful! Love the green mirror card - stunning!

Dragon said...

I have card envy Kath!

LesleyG said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous card, and that die looks fab xxx

Carol said...

This is a very elegant card Kath, a beautiful die too. Carol x

Twinks Stamping said...

A great CAS card ! X