Monday 29 December 2014

Happy Birthday Snippets

I've spent some time tidying my craft space and have made this card with snippets discovered in the depths of a drawer - perfect for another visit to Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


Heart die-cut, toppers, paper, card and gems all from snippets drawer (magazine freebies)

I layered a strip of spotty paper onto gold mirri card and attached it to the card front.  The teddy chipboard shape was attached to the die-cut heart and onto the card front.  The sentiment was layered onto gold mirri, attached to the card front and finished with two small lilac gems.

Kath x

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love this. The colours are fab.

Hope you have a nice evening. Sue

Liz said...

Beautiful card. I love the heart die cut circle, looks great with the cute image. xx

Di said...

Oh how pretty this is Kath! Darling image and I do love that die cut!

Hugs

Di xx