Thursday 15 November 2012

Welcome to Your New Home

I've just had received a note from friends to let me know their new address, so I've made this quick 'New Home' card.   As the papers are from my snippets drawer, I'm also in the playground for Pixie's Crafty Workshop.


I used my Woodware Crafty Edger on a scrap of dark red paper and attached it to a white card blank.   I then attached a strip of green 'house' paper.  The sentiment is from Hobby Art's General Greetings - which is one of my favourite greeting sets - and I used Olympia Green Versafine ink.  Very quick and simple, but I was pleased with the result.

Kath x

5 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely Kath.

Jules said...

Great use of your snippets Kath .. .. I love all those cute little houses. I might have struggled to cut into a full sheet of them!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a really good classic design and the paper is perfect for the job. Thank you for the lovely comment you left me today Kath and I've returned the favour! Vicky x

Di said...

Hi Kath, how rude of me - I didn't hop over and comment :( Lovely card! Hugs, Di xx

Kath said...

Hi Di
You weren't being rude - I forgot to put my hand up in the playground and didn't do the linky!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my cards.
Kath x