Thursday 27 September 2012

Three Wise Men

I made a 'Nativity' card for this week's Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - the challenge can show any facet of the nativity.  I decided to use a Three Wise Men topper from Kanban.



I layered gold mirri and Kanban Snow Red background card onto a pearlescent card blank.  I attached a strip of star paper onto gold mirri and attached it to the card.   The topper was layered onto gold mirri and then attached to the card front with foam tape to add dimension.

Kath x

6 comments:

Hazel said...

This is a delightful card - love the topper (I've got those too - must get them out and use them) - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 91 - hope to see you again soon. Don't forget to email me with your details so I can arrange for your prize for last week's challenge. x

Helen said...

Beautiful card and I love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge.

Helen x
GDT member

Sue said...

Fab card.

Hazel said...

I've now tracked down your second email and have sent you one - hope you have received it - sorry about the computer problems x

Jules said...

Hi Kath

That topper makes for a gorgeous Christmas card. Love the mirri card you have added too. It makes for a lovely luxurious finish!

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Kim x said...

Great card Kath and well done for winning last week.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx