Monday 17 September 2012

Skating Bears

This week's Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge is Fun and Games and I used a teddy bear image from Making Christmas Cards magazine. 



I cut the image with a circle die and attached it to a scalloped circle which w(a magazine freebie) onto a square of turquoise card and attached it to the card blank.  A strip of co-ordinating paper was attached across the card and the image was placed in the middle.  To finish, I attached two red nailheads to the top right and two to the bottom left of the card.

Kath x

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Love the cute skating bears - super card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 90 - hope to see you again soon. x

Jules said...

Awwww Kath

Those little bears are just sooooo cute .. .. I love them.

They make for a gorgeous Christmas card.

Great background paper too. The dots look like falling snow!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

Cute card.

Di said...

Hi Kath, this is really super-cute. Love the nail heads as a finishing touch, one of my very fave embellishments :)

Thanks for joining in Hazel's challenge! Di xx